Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little bit Sassy!

Today I'm wearing Zoya's Roxy.  Zoya describes Roxy as "A sheer red-toned purple base loaded with bright purple glitter."  It took me 4 coats to get the glitter coverage and color I have when looking at the bottle.  I started with my base coat (letting that dry for 1-2 minutes before starting with my color. I have found it helps my color stick around better).  After putting on Roxy about 3 to 4 thin coats (and letting them dry for about 3 to 5 minutes between each coat of polish) I put on my top coat and my manicure was done!  Here are the pictures!
                                          3 coats no top coat
                                          4 coats no top coat
                                          4 coats with top coat!
                                          Bottle love!

Until next time you girls have fun polishing!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!