Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ali

Good afternoon Ladies today I have for you Zoya Ali which to me is a hot pink. 3 coats and I got a beautiful sunny Spring Manicure that I should have left alone but I so wanted to try out my new Konad plate M57 with a few dots from my Color Club Electro Candy Collection (blue, pink and purple)! Here are the pictures!






What do you think? I just wish I would have left it alone Zoya Ali is just beautiful by it self!
Speaking of Zoya just real quick go here and read up on the BIG promotion that will be happening soon! Then go to Zoya.com and sign up if you don't already an account!
Okay so Ladies I hope you are enjoying your weekend and until next time have fun polishing those nails!


2 comments:

  1. i love love love this!

    its so adorable!

    /hugs!

    http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!