Tuesday, March 15, 2011

haul it! and St. Patricks day mani Ideas!

Hello Ladies today I have for you haul pictures minus a few things..Last month and earlier this month I have had some great things come to my door! Starting with Crackle which I have already posted about so let us continue with what I recently got...China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy, Tronica collection (Hologram, Electra Magenta, Hyper Haute, Gamer Glam, Virtual Violet, High Def, Techno Teal, Laser Lime). Finger Paints- Carnation Creation, Chrysanthe-mum's the word. KleanColor- Holo Chrome, Ruby Kisses- French White, Pure Black, and a purple glitter that didn't have a name...I also got Color Club Electro Candy Collection, plus 7 other randomly packed Color Clubs I have to find the names for! I also got just yesterday Zoya's Intimate collection plus Indigo...Here are some pictures! Flip Flop Fantasy is super bright color I will take better pictures during the summer!



Love that teal color!


Now St. Patrick's day Manicures! Color Club on Facebook was having a contest and these are the ones I entered you could enter up to 3 but I had a few photo fails (not posting right now) and didn't have time to do them over...first is China Glaze Laser Lime with konad and a fimo flower, second picture is using Color Club What a Shock! (neon)...




Tell me what do you think would you wear these St. Patrick day Manicures?

I had a nail break so I cut my nails down and will have new post hopefully Thursday if the weather agrees with me! Don't forget to join us on Facebook .
Until next time Ladies I hope you are having a good week!



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!