Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I got my Blue Jeans on!

Today I have for you High Def from China Glaze Tronica collection. I put this on and as soon as I finished (it was dry) I looked down to see blue jeans! I mean really I don't know what was up with me that day (last week) but every time I look down I couldn't help myself from thinking that High Def looked like blue jeans. Anyway here are the pictures!
mmmm sun makes it SHINE!





Oh so pretty! I was a little sad after I put it on since I own OPI DS Sapphire and was hopping for I don't know more! It is a beautiful color and in 3 thin coats with it drying so fast it's a win! So I will be wearing it again maybe just have to wait for a little bit more sun!
Tell me what do you think?
Until next time Ladies enjoy your polish!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!