Monday, March 7, 2011

Kleancolor Halo


Anne here... long time no chat:( Sorry about that. So while I was away you have see the great blog post from my sister (love her!). I wanted to share some of my great new Halos!
This is Kleancolor in Halo Pink! LOVE this color and the comments I got from random people was awesome. I did do China Glaze Crackle in Cracked Concrete over this( sorry no picture) and it was just too cute!


This Kleancolor in Halo Purple! I have just recently got on this gray trip and this purple is a perfect color to go with it. Might try this one with China Glaze Crackle in Black Mesh... any thoughts on that?
And what color combos are you trying right now?

Happy Polishing,
Anne
Southern Sister Polish

2 comments:

  1. Those polishes are soooo pretty!! Need to get myself some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, these are super cute, just be sure to use a base coat under them! Pat and I get them at the local beauty supply store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!