Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras!

OK I'm making this quick I feel a little blah right now but I wanted to show you my cute Mardi Gras manicure with a base of Cowardly Lyin' I stamped the ribbons on top with konad special polish in green and purple! I really liked this look more than I thought I would because I actually wasn't sure the purple would stand out as good as it does...here are the pictures enjoy!





So Ladies what do you think Mardi Gras worthy?
I promise I will put up my haul post and a few other things next I do have a few pictures High Def to put up if you don't mind me posting to much...^_^ Until next time ladies enjoy the rest of your day!



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!