Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bundle Monster non-entries

Okay so I have been in and out of the house for the past few days so I haven't cropped or taken many pictures! I have been baby shopping for my nephew that is due in August! ^_^ So today I have for you only a few pictures of my non-entries for the Bundle Monster Contest . This is one of my Zoya's but I can't remember which one I picked and v_v it didn't show up the color it actually is! I do remember I stamped it with Bon Bons Silver seriously Ladies take a good look at that silver it's great! (I have checked a few stores looking for it for the giveaway but no luck so far!) Stamp is from BM15 plate. I have done this same stamp with China Glaze Ruby Pumps ^_^ stamped (same stamp) in white Looked amazing!
This is BM12 (middle finger I added an extra flower) stamped with Sally Hansen Chrome in Aqua Chrome. I made dots with China Glaze Lazer Lime and I think my base color was China Glaze Up All Night! Here it is without the dots!
Okay So I know it's not so much but I love blue with blue and it was one of my favorites but the purple I entered with (OPI DS Original) just took the cake for me! Alright well ladies thanks for stopping in to check this out! Enjoy the rest of your day ^_^

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!