Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dinosaur Hide

Today's Nail Fail is brought to you by the letter D for Dinosaur! Ok so I started off with 2 coats of bon bons blue metallic covered in a mini blue glitter sally girl then I covered it in China Glaze Crackle. Now when I went to go and crop my pictures and I knew because I didn't clean up yesterday I was going to have rough pictures but I didn't know how rough! Seriously why didn't anyone tell me I had a Dinosaur hide on my nails ...ok I warn you the pictures are pretty bad (I'm my worst critic) and I noticed I needed to file my nails down too! v_v alright well check it out a FAIL in my book!
Since I wouldn't normally ever show anyone pictures of this I will try to put up another post tomorrow to hide this one for awhile!

Until next time Ladies don't forget to enter our Birthday Giveaway and join us over on Facebook
and tell your friends! ohh yea I know I mentioned this before but I entered the Bundle Monster contest (my entry) voting starts tomorrow and I don't want to tell you to vote for me (I would love for you to though) I just want you to go check out the entries and vote for the one that you think should win! That's all for today Ladies thank you for stopping by my neck of the woods for a little bit! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. OKay, you might see this as a fail and it definitely isn't a color combo I would enjoy wearing on my nails either - but you TOTALLY make up for it with the post title and how you describe these. Excellent name for the mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I feel like you predisposed me to thinking it looked bad with the title, which was awesome by the way. Maybe a shiny Seche Vite top coat? I super love dinosaurs by the way, so I request a dinosaur mani that looks awesome :D. Omg we should both do one and see what we come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually it reminds me more of lightning than a dino's hide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies


    PR- I think we should do that I just have to go get a better nail brush soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!