Monday, July 18, 2011

♥Glitter Fade♥

This is just a short post about a glitter fade I tired out over the weekend,  and let me just say I loved it:)  I've been in this polish depression, not wanting to do anything and not very happy with what I had, so I decided to kinda make my own polish (not really), but it felt that way after I finished my mani. So I was going to start this mani with sponging but quickly found out that with glitter polish you don't have to, just go from thinnest to thickest. NO  sponging required!!! So here is a picture of the polishes I used...Inm Northern Lights, Cover Girl Goddess, Kleancolor Midnight Seduction, NYX 162, and OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous.




Again I started off with INM, it is suppose be a top coat but goes on the thinnest so that's where I started. Next was Cover Girl and with this next polish I moved up from the bed of my nail just a bit(so I could get my fade look). Kleancolor was 3rd and this polish had the most color glitter(lots of red and blue glitter) and again I moved up with the polish. The 4th color was NYX and this polish had the big chunky glitter in it. Last but not least OPI on the very tip, I did this one on the tip because it gave it that completed fade look I was going for. And here a picture of the completed look:)






Hope you guys enjoy this Glitter Fade as much as I did! I think the next thing I'm going to try is a splatter mani! 
Let me know what ya'll think about the mani and tell me what colors I should use on my splatter mani.


Love,
Anne


5 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo freaking pretty . Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty! you always have the best fade manis. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies... any ideas on colors for my splatter mani???
    ~Anne~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!