Saturday, October 22, 2011

10 days of Halloween.... Day 1

Hey everybody, welcome to the start of the 10 Days of Halloween:) I decided to do 10 days because I had so many ideas running through my head and y'all benefit. So lets start off with Fabulous Nails Stickers. Fabulous Nails has tons of choices to chose from, I chose skulls:)
Let me just say these had a lot of steps to follow... a little tedious. They are great for that "one" night out with friends, PARTY:) Here is a picture of the way the stickers came
.



To put the stickers on and everything took about 20 or 30 minutes all together... not bad but like I said a little tedious. So here is a picture of how they look on my nails.




Super cute right:) I think these would be great for a weekend of fright:)


Happy Polishing everybody.
Love,

~ANNE~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!