Sunday, October 23, 2011

10 Days Of Halloween.... Day 2 Guess post from Monkey Manicure

Hey everybody I want to just say a special thanks to Kristin from Manicured Monkey for the guest post for our 10 Days of Halloween:)


Hi Monkeys, I have a Halloween mani for you today. I used Black Creme as a base (great one coat black base) and layered Behind Closed Doors over it. Behind Closed Doors is from the On The Prowl collection which is a limited edition for Halloween.  Large deep red hex glitter dance with small round red glitter in a black jelly base.  I used my bundle monster 2 plates to stamp the skull using a gray creme polish. I wanted to tie the skull into the mani better so I added red rhinestone eyes.  This mani makes me want to dress up in a witch costume for Halloween and hold a broom.  If you have been looking for On The Prowl, you can check out Wet N Wild's Beauty Ambassador Nouveau Cheap's interactive map of where it's been spotted. 




www.manicuredmonkey.com
twitter: @manicuredmonkey

You Tube: www.youtube.com/user/ManicuredMonkey



I hope everyone goes over and checks her site out, cause its awesome:)
Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love, 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!