Monday, October 24, 2011

10 Days of Halloween.... Day 3

Happy Day three of Halloween:) This is a fairly easy mani, I used CQ rustic dream and Wet n Wild Black Pearl along with some fun stickers. Here is a picture of  the polish and stickers I used on my mani.




And here is a picture of how I wanted it to look on my nails.




Now I don't know if you can tell by this picture but these stickers are glow in the dark... that's right glow in the dark:) And here is a picture of the mani with my black light.




Glow Baby Glow... I love glow in the dark stuff, it's the kid in me:) That's all for now, Happy 3rd day of Halloween:)
Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~ANNE~


4 comments:

  1. I really like it. Where did you get the stickers? I've been looking for some cool nail stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ladies... I think I got the stickers at Rite Aid.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo!!!! There isn't a Rite Aid were i live :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!