Thursday, October 27, 2011

10 Days of Halloween.... Day 6

We are more than half way to the day that everyone loves to dress up for... Halloween! Today's mani is a black polish, Wet n Wild  Black Pearl paired with Piggy Polish Sunshine Highway I also used a super cute black cat sticker.  Here is everything I used.




As you can see there are 5 different cat stickers you can use on your nails. The idea that I had in my head was a black cat out on Halloween night with the full moon behind her. This is another mani that you can use glow polish on, but I didn't. Here is a picture of the finished mani.



Okay I know I've been using stickers on a lot of my mani's but damn they were super cute this year! And with this mani you can change it up and do all yellow with cats , every other one with cats... I could go on and on:)
Have a great 6th day of Halloween everybody and Happy Polishing!!!
Love,
~ANNE~

4 comments:

  1. I like it! I have those black cat stickers and have been meaning to use them but haven't yet. My favorite pet is my black kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Polish AMOR I love Halloweenmani's too:)
    @Connie I saw those Black Cat stickers and just had to have them, super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I nearly broke my printer trying to print these cats for my manicure only to find out they have stickers made already! Crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!