Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween cutie!

Hello! Today I have the winner for our contest and the guy that helped me pick that lucky lady!

 This is Elvis and he helped me pick our winner who is Debby L. Congrats to Debby!!!

I also have a quick Monster update for everyone! I thought I could give him another try with a twist. I started out with KleanColor Metallic Green (2 coats). I then cut up a sticker so I could cover the face with my silver crackle (Cherimoya 2012 Apocalypse) and not the hair area.
 I then painted the hair line with China Glaze Black Mesh (crackle) .
 I added eyeballs and a mouth (I don't like the mouth so much)....the eyes I did dots of black, white, then black again!

I think this turned out really well and it was easy to do!

What are you doing on your nails for Halloween?
Until next time! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!