Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Last Trip to the...

Let's take a trip to the Caribbean! Hello Again ^_^ Today I have for you Wet N' Wild Caribbean Frost! I saw this beauty on another blog and knew it had my name written all over it! I snatched it up and as soon as I got it home I put it on my toes...but I know and you should to that I don't show my feet! So I went out one Saturday and I put this beauty on ... I wanted to try out my new crackle which is Cherimoya 2012 ( I just call it 2012) I found at my local bss (beauty supply store). The silver and turquoise just shine together! It really is a beautiful combo. Here is my one good picture I took before I rushed out...


Until next time ^_^ have fun polishing :)
So tell me have you ever had to go out and pick up a color as soon as you saw it on a blog? Did it become on of your favorite colors, what color was it?


1 comment:

  1. this is a great combo, makes me want an umbrella drink :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!