Friday, November 11, 2011

Breaking Dawn Mani!!!! Picture Heavy!

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about Breaking Dawn coming out on the 18th !!! This series is epic!!! I love Twilight.... like you couldn't tell:) So in honor of the movie I deiced to do a mani. I wanted not only capture the essence of the movie but also wanted to include the books . The first thing I thought of was the front of the books...the chess pieces White Queen and the Red Pawn. The next thing I was thinking of was the forest and the wolves .... there was no way I can free hand a wolf, so I did a forest look. 4-ever ... need I say more, well I guess I do Pat was like whatcha talking about and I said Bella wants to be with Edward 4-ever... she got it finally:) Last but not least I was looking at the movie poster online and thought to myself.... I can so do a fade to look like the sky. So there you go 5 looks for Breaking Dawn. Here is a picture of my mani:)




My thumb.

This is not my image.
This is the book cover of Breaking Dawn
 By Stephanie Meyer.
My pointer finger and middle finger. 
This is not my image.
This is Breaking Dawn movie poster.


My ring finger.

I hope you can see what I was trying to do.


Sorry I didn't take a close up of my pinkie:(   I just did a few trees on my pinkie. Everything was free handed and took a great deal of trial and error. I hope y'all enjoy my mani as much as did doing it for y'all. I can't wait until the movie comes out * Huge Smile*. 
Let me know what you think of the mani, movies or books??? 
Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~ANNE~


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I can't wait for breaking dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber... I can't wait until Friday, this week is going to be a long week.
    ~ANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!