Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Favorite Zoya!

Good Morning! I don't think it's a secret that I love purple! Zoya Julieanne is a color that has wowed me since the first time I saw it! Zoya describes Julieanne as unique purple sparkles with gold, peach and yellow-green duochrome in a dark blue-purple base. I'm very happy with this color and was thinking of putting it on my toes because the "sparkles" shine! These pictures are 3 thin coats but I could have gotten away with 2 coats but I have become so use to putting  on 3 thin coats I didn't think about it until I was done painting my nails! On to the pictures! 




Isn't she beautiful?
What is your favorite color? Is it the same as your favorite nail polish color(s)?
My favorite color is purple....My favorite nail polish colors have to be blue and purple!
Hope everyone has a lovely day! See you tomorrow with day 4 of Zoya Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!