Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everybody:) I hope everybody is ready to have some family time and to remember what they are grateful for this year. I wanted y'all to know that I am grateful for each and everyone of you that follow our blog:) now down to business... I wanted to do several mani's for Thanksgiving but only had time for this one. I have been practicing my nail art (cause I'm one of the new swatchers for Leah Ann at  http://shop.llarowe.com/  , If you don't know about her page look it up, Awesome!). Okay so for my mani I wanted to show 1 my awesome turkey and 2 my stamping(which is getting better). On this mani I used a lot of Pat's Kleancolors .... so I don't have the names, if you want the names of the polish I will get them for you:) So here is a picture of my mani.



Sorry the picture is so BIG, but I wanted to make sure you saw the detail. The turkey is dotted using a #4 big side to start with on the feathers in the back all the way through a #1 big side to finish the feathers, I just layered down big to small. Then I made the body and head with the biggest doters I had #5 big side and #4 big side. Everything else... all the detail eyes, feet and bill  I used the smallest doter I had #1 small side.The leaves are stamped with plate bm04 using all of the Kleancolors I used in the turkey.  Here is an up close picture of my turkey. 




Gobble, Gobble:) He is so cute!!!
Now I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving... eat lots of turkey and tell your love ones that you love them and are thankful that they are in your life:) Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Love,
~ANNE~

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!