Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kym needs love!

Hello everyone today I have for you Zoya's Kym!  Zoya describes Kym as antique copper base with gold, copper and pink reflective metallic sparkles. I started with my base coat and did 3 thin coats of Kym. She is beautiful let's take a look.


When I look at Kym I know I can wear her at any time! Summer for a picnic or Winter for a Holiday party! I hope y'all check out Zoya's Facebook page they always let us know when good deals are coming up or going on! Hope you enjoyed Kym!
Do you have a polish that you love wearing year around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!