Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winter Wonderland Day 2............Ice Princess

While I was looking around the the web for inspiration for this week, I just happen to look down and noticed the ice in my glass... Ice Princess was created! It's cold outside(well almost) and I needed a mani to reflect that. This mani does have 7 different colors so it is a little time consuming, but well worth it♥. So I started off with CQ Gem Green, 2nd was Funky Fingers Sound Chec, 3rd Funky Fingers Baby Baby Baby, 4th Kleancolor Puppy Love, 5th OPI Yoga-Ta-Get this Blue, 6th the mini OPI, and to top it off I used NK Magical.....that wore me out just typing, lol:) So all I did was build on top of each polish and made sure I put it where I wanted it. Here is a picture of my mani.









I hope you can feel the chill in the air from this mani:)
And here is a picture of all the polishes I used.





Let me know what you think of the Ice Princess??? Is there something winter related that you want to see a mani done from... leave me a comment and I will try my best to make it happen:)


Happy Polishing everyone:)
Love,
~ANNE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!