Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Zoya True & Fleck Collections

 Hello Everyone today I'm showing off Zoya's True and Fleck Collections! This is a very picture heavy post so let's get started! All of my swatches are 3 THIN coats of polish.

Cho  is described as a vanilla shimmer metallic...I love that the shimmer in Cho surprised me. The creamy nude has a bit to much yellow for my skin tone...but I know would look great if you have a warmer skin tone and are looking for a nude.



 Farah is a latte beige cream...also made for a warm skin tone but I like it! It has that khaki beige with some green thrown in that didn't turn me off for my skin tone. 




 Bevin is a pale sage green cream. I put this color on and was so happy with the color I have one word that I kept thinking when I put this on AMAZING! I know the color just wowed me I didn't want to take it off is how much I liked it!




 Skylar is a silvered slate blue metallic... the shimmer is very pronounced in this polish. Really lovely blue it's not like any blue in my collection.




 Tru is a grape purple that has a peach/pink shimmer. Purple is a favorite color of mine and I was in heaven when I saw Tru!







 Lotus is a light purple that has the same peach/pink shimmer as Tru. When I saw Lotus and Tru I thought of them as sisters some of the same characteristics but not the same! Lotus pulls at the purple lover in me also it's very pretty!


 Zoya did such a wonderful job with the True Collection. The formula with these is spot on Zoya which I have never had a problem with. Very smooth and easy to work with!

Are you Ready for Flecks? The Fleck Collection will spice up any manicure if it is needed...to Show off Maisie, Chloe, and Opal I have use the True collection from above...these pictures show off two coats of the flecks...always in the order of Maisie (index), Chloe (middle) and Opal (ring)...with the original color on my pinkie finger
Maisie is a blue tinted polish with green Mylar flecks.
Chloe is a pink tinted polish with green and gold Mylar flecks.
Opal is a green tinted polish with green Mylar flecks. 

Cho-
                                           

Farah-


Bevin-


Skylar-

Tru-


Lotus-


 Maisie, Chloe and Opal can change your polish color a tad as you can see with the lighter colors but I didn't mind one bit as I love flakies! They are so easy to use to change your manicure to fun and funky!


Zoya is the new color of fashion...
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial
chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)
Available January 13, 2012



 The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!