Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Doodle Time"

Hey everybody:) Hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day:) Today I have for you a mani for the "Doodler". When I was in school (back in the day, lol) I use to doodle and everything! I saw this mani on Pinterest "Doodle Mani" . I started thinking ..... I use to doodle all the time and loved it, so I wanted to share my doodles with you ♥ For this mani I used Zoya Snow White, Color Club Pure Energy and Wet N Wild Black Cream. Super easy and this helped to bring out my inner child:) Here are the pictures:)

Hang man, flower, sunny day, xoxo ♥ 




Brings you back to those days when life was easier:)  I smiled the whole time sitting doing this mani for y'all:) I use to have these all over my notebooks, and do you remember playing hang man??? Well I hope this put a smile on your face:)
Did you doodle???? If you did what did you doodle?

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!