Thursday, February 9, 2012

I love being "Spoiled" ♥

Hey everybody:) I have a new Spoiled polish for y'all today.... Shrimp on the Barbie ♥ This from Wet n Wild's new line.... I'm in love with these polishes! So, this past weekend it was super warm here in Ga and I was thinking spring....*sigh*. I had to go to CVS again *wink*, and picked up this beauty:) Shrimp on the Barbie is a pink based polish that has a gold/peach glitter to it. I can't wait until the summer when I have a tan again, this polish is going to rock my socks off:) What a beautiful line of polishes Wet n Wild have created with this Spoiled line!!! So here are the pictures.


 

Well the polish by it's self  is amazing.......... but I had to add a little nail art. I ♥ this mani:)



Just a simple way to make the ordinary( not really ordinary, beautiful) mani look like a million bucks!!! Can't you just see this on your nails with a pair of peach shorts and white tee, YES!!!! I'm so ready for spring:)
Any polish your looking forward to wearing in the up coming spring/summer season???

Happy Polishing Everybody!!!
Love,
~Anne~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!