Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Full Spectrum of color!

      HEY everyone! Today I have for you an Full Spectrum from China Glaze Prismatic Collection! Full Spectrum is a baby pink that that has a shift of bright pink that reminds me of China Glaze Rainbow and the GLITTER  silver, gold, blue, pink and green! I was so surprised by this I this I thought it would be a fight to not have a gloppy mess! Let me tell you this is 2 coats of Full Spectrum and one thick coat of Seche Vite to smooth out the bumps. The bumps aren't much in my mind compared to other glitter I have used. This glitter went on smooth and dried quick! Let's go to the pictures!


What do you think? Are you ready for some glitter packed nail polish that makes your nails stand out!

The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!