Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nail Art Wednesday......Sunflowers

Hey everybody:) As I was driving over to visit my mom the other day I saw sunflowers that were taller than me and just super beautiful. Well that really puts me in the mood for Autumn and wishing it would be cooler, can't you just see the leaves on the trees changing and smell the season change. So as soon as I got home I started on this really easy nail art for y'all.
I started off with Sinful colors Cinderella, which was the perfect base and looked like the sky that day:) I took my nail bushes out next along with Milani's nail art Yellow Design for the golden yellow petals on the flower. I did use Sally Hansen Emerald City for the leaves. After letting that dry for a few minutes I dotted Finger Paints Haute Taupe for the middle, well I wanted a darker center so I took my small #1 dotter and Zoya Raven and made a few dots to darken the center of the flower up. Okay here are the pictures :)



So what do y'all think??? I just love sunflowers and the way they follow the sun through out the day....and they really put me in the fall mood:)

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!