Sunday, October 28, 2012

13 Day's of Halloween.... Day 10 Ghosts

Hey everybody:) Today I have a mani inspired by some of my kids old school crafts....ghosts! I was going through some old papers the other day and came across a old school picture my son created for me. It was little ghost done with finger prints....hmmm, this really got me thinking; I can do this for a mani! I got to work and started off with black then matted it, after that dried I took my pinkie and dipped it in white and pressed it onto my nails. And because it's Halloween I made it glow with a little glow polish, dotted the eyes and mouth ....DONE! super easy and really cute! Here are my ghostly pictures:)




And you know I like it when it glows!!!




So tell me what y'all think of these ghostly prints:) I think they turned out really cute!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!