Wednesday, October 24, 2012

13 Days of Halloween.... Day 6 Bloody Nails

Hey everybody:) Welcome to day 6 of our 13 days of Halloween! Today I have for y'all a look that I've seen everywhere this season and wanted to share my version of "The Bloody Nails".  This mani is great for those people dressing up for Halloween as something that might have gotten their "claws" into something;) I started off with a base coat of a natural polish and then used a dark red to drop the blood down. Now you're asking your self how to do the blood drops, well its easy. All I did was take the tip of the brush along the top of my nail and let the polish drip down, some of them needed a little help so I used a tooth pick to help draw the polish down. Here are my pictures:)




What do y'all think of these "Bloody Nails"?? I love the look but might try it with natural nails (no base coat) next time.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!