Wednesday, October 31, 2012

13 Days Of Halloween.... Happy Halloween!

Hey everybody, Happy Halloween!!! Hope y'all are having a great Halloween:) Today I have something special for y'all, The Nightmare Before Christmas! I LOVE this movie and wanted to share that love with y'all today on this All Hallows' Eve.
When I deiced to do this mani it really was a undertaking. First I had to look up pictures from the movie and then making sure I had all the colors I needed for the mani. Next I drew out a sketch of what I wanted and where the placement should be, I'm tired just thinking about it all. This was all hand done so it took quite a while (a couple of hours, from start to finish) with all the dry time that I needed.
I hope you love "The Nightmare Before Christmas" mani as much as I do, here are the pictures!





I hope y'all have a Happy and Safe Halloween! Let me know what y'all think of this mani!

Happy Halloween & Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!