Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nail Wednesday...... Simple Fall Mani

Hey Everybody :) Sorry I've been MIA lately... lots of stuff going on around here. Today I have a super easy Fall mani for y'all. With all the candy corn and leaves turning colors its easy to go straight into your dark polish colors, but what if your not ready for that yet? Well I have, what I like to call " A Updated Candy Corn Mani" for y'all. This mani is super simple and has only 4 easy steps.

Step 1 paint your nails white.
Step 2 with doter # 4 (small end) dot on orange polish.
Step 3 with doter # 3 (small end again) dot on yellow polish.
Step 4 with doter # 1 (small end) dot on black.

And that's as easy as this mani is:) Here are the pictures I took.



truest colors

Well isn't this easy and super cute? I just loved it so much I've had it on for 3 days now... I think I'll keep it on for a tad more:) Tell me what you think of this look and if you will be giving it a try this weekend.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~


6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!