Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Nail Art

Hey everybody:) Today I have a mani that was inspired by all those old Christmas movies, like Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer, Santa's coming to town, and Frosty the Snowman. I loved watching these movies when I was growing up and luckily this year they have all been on so my family (the kids) can enjoy them :)
Here are the pictures of my mani:)



Oh yeah baby, I ♥ Christmas! So all this is done free hand and with the tree I used nail art tape. These are so cute I can't stand it!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think of this Christmas mani. I think it is one of my favorite mani's this year!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

8 comments:

  1. Love this. Everything looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I love this mani also ♥

      Delete
  2. I love how your tree came out! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I was thinking that I might so a mani with just trees. Maybe I'll try to work it in this weekend :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!