Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holo Holiday: Let it snow!

Hi all! Today I have for you Essence's Hard to Resist which is a beautiful blue. I took one of my nail art brushes and Color Club's Harp On It to make stars and then my smallest dotting tool and made dots. A little midnight sky on a snowy night.




Something anyone could do..and you could probably use a toothpick if you don't have nail art brushes or a dotter.
Are you a Snow person?
I know I love snow..but being out in it for a while is not my thing!
I hope you have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!