Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa Claus is coming to town

Hey everybody! Today is one of those day when you were a kid that magic happen, Santa would come and leave you presents under your tree. Well I love Santa and Christmas time, so when I saw this mani on Pinterest I had to give it a try. This Santa mani did take a little bit of time but I think it was well worth it:) Here are the pictures!





So I hope everybody has been good this year and Santa brings you everything that you wanted! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this mani and what you asked Santa for this year!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!