Monday, January 28, 2013

2012 vs 2013 Halo Hues

Hey everybody:) I've had a few of you ask for a comparison of the Halo Hues Collection, so guess what you asked for it and you get it! 


First up is 2012 Cherubic vs 2013 Cosmic Fate. Cherubic is a almost nude polish while Cosmic Fate is a copper colored polish.



Next couple is 2012 Halo-Graphic vs 2013 Miss Bliss. Halo- Graphic is a light pink polish and Miss Bliss is the darker version (a darker pink).



Next we have 2012 Blue Heaven vs 2013 Over the Moon. Blue Heaven is a light (very light) blue polish and again Over the Moon is a darker version (a darker blue).



Moving along to 2012 Cloud Nine vs 2013 Eternal Beauty. Cloud Nine is a light lavender polish almost pink to me and Eternal Beauty is a deep purple.



Next we have 2012 Angle Kiss vs 2013 Kismet. First I want to say I debated putting these two together but went this way because they are in the same color family. Angle Kiss is a sea foam green polish while Kismet is a light green.



Last but not least we have 2012 Harp on It vs 2013 Beyond. I think these are just total opposites. Harp on It is a silver polish while Beyond is a black.



So I hope this helps y'all make a decision on which set you want more, or if you are like me you can never have enough holo and got them both :)
Leave me a comment and tell me which set you are planning on purchasing.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. Love the comparisons! I don't think I realized how similar (light to dark) some of these shades were!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!