Thursday, January 24, 2013

Zebra Print Double Take

Hey everybody:) Today I have 2 mani's with Zebra print. I've wanted to do this for a while but never had the right combo jump out at me, well not only did 1 jump but 2 did for me today!

The first one is purple and silver. I started of with 3 coats of Material Girl's Phychedelic. Then I free handed Zoya Trixie on for the stripes. Here are the pictures :)






The next combo and my favorite a neon pink and blue. For my base color I used Orly's Beach Cruiser. For the stripes I used Material Girl's Harlequin ♥ Here are the pictures ♥





Hope you love these combos as much as I do ♥  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think:)

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!