Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Water Marble Week- Day Four

Hey everybody:) Today for day four in our week of water marbles I have an old one that I dug up and just never put it in a post. I think it really reminded me of one I had already did during last summer or the one before.
I thought that everyone needed something bright to look at so here is my Bright Lights Water Marble :)



As y'all can tell I had a tan in these pictures from last summer, I'm kinda pale right now lol. But isn't this just awesome, the way the colors blend and make other colors. I ♥ this mani. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!