Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Holographic Quick Shot...Strap on your Moonboots

Hi all today's quick shot is Strap on your Moonboots from China Glaze's new Hologlam collection. I had a bit of trouble with this one being on the thicker side and a dragger (it dragged the polish from covering to having patches that had missing polish). Now I had started putting this on for the weekend a couple of weeks ago but because of time and this being difficult I decided to take it off. I did give it another shot when I had more than 5 minutes to paint my nails before I went out...Now I put this one on with a ridge filler base and a base of KleanColor Metallic Sapphire so I wouldn't have to do much with it because of the problems I had before. Here it is.



It is such a lovely color and because of that I don't think I can stay mad at it and will use it again.



1 comment:

  1. I actually have this polish on today and I totally agree with you. I like this color, but it is really streaky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!