Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Nail Art

Hi all I had a few ideas for prom but I never go around to posting it so I have changed it to Random Nail Art...Here it is..

First up is China Glaze Angel Wings for tips. Simple but beautiful.

Next up is a base of China Glaze Mega Bite...I then put some striping tape down (uneven on purpose) and covered it with Wet N' Wild Black Cream.

This is China Glaze Mega Bite as a base a few dots done in Black Cream by Wet N' Wild then a dot of Mega Bite over the middle dot. I used a dotter but I know you can find so many things you have laying around the house to do this one if you don't have a dotter (a pen or pencil, toothpicks just to name a few).

This one I started of with Black Cream by Wet N' Wild and I then dragged Mega Bite with a nail art brush from my cuticle area to the tip of my nail.

What do you think? 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!