Monday, April 15, 2013

Water Marble..... Matchie Matchie

Hey Everybody :) Today I have a great water marble for y'all! I got this super cute t-shirt at Old Navy the other day and thought to myself that this would be awesome colors for a mani. I couldn't decide how wear these colors and then DUH it hit me... Water Marble! So here is my water marble for my Old Navy tee.




here is the tee and mani together :) 

OMG I just love these colors together:) I wore the tee with a pair of white capri and this mani and got tons of compliments on how springy I look that day:) Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!