Friday, June 14, 2013

Straw Dots

Hey everybody! Today I have a really easy mani... Straw Dots! Yes straw dots, let me explain .... one day sitting at the computer with a drink in my hand ( I won't say if it was an adult drink, but just might have been) and looking at the straw and it hit me. Why not use the straw to make big circles (straw dots) and that is how this mani was born.
First thing is paint your nails, I used Color Club Endless Summer and Ruby Wing Electric Firefly. Then I cut my straw (cause you are only using one end and you don't need that much). With the opposite color than the nail take the straw and make Straw Dots :) Here are my pictures :)




Super bright for summer and super easy:) I love these colors together and with just a straw I made a exciting new mani! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this look :)

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love, 
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!