Monday, June 10, 2013

Tie Dye Nails

Hey everybody! Today I have a great summer mani for y'all ..... Tie Dye Nails!! So do you remember when you where a kid and your mom said lets do something different like tie dye, and you were thinking of those awesome tees they sell at the beach but yours came out like a dirty old shirt? Well that is what happen with me and this mani the first 3 times I tried and then I finally got it right and that is what I have for y'all today!

I started off with a white base polish, took out all of my China Glaze neon's and got to work. I usually work ROYGBIV ( the colors of the rainbow) but started this mani backwards. You have to work not fast but quickly. So from the bottom corner right side I used a dab of Creative Fantasy, around that Splish Splash, Kiwi Cool-ada, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Sun Worshiper, and finally Pool Party. And then with a thin angle nail art brush dipped in acetone I made my lines, I did this very light so that the white would come back through and make the tie dye affect. Here are my Tie Dye Nails!





The night I did these nails we went outside to play a game with the kids and my nails looked like they were glowing in the dark, I love them! My daughter wanted me to do her toes, so much fun!
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these Tie Dye nails!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!