Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Quick Post

Hi all today I wanted to show you my manicure from the weekend. The base I have worn a few times before because it's so beautiful and is so blingy in the sun!  This is Picture Polish's Atomic from the mind of Samarium's Swatches.


I stamped Atomic with kleancolor metallic pink with the xl-a plate I purchased from the llarowe shop.  Then using my dotting tool I put a dot of white in the middle of the flowers. 
There ya have it ^_^ my weekend manicure. I hope everyone enjoys their day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!