Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani for Talia Joy ♥

Hey everybody:) Today I dedicate this mint mani to Talia Joy, along with many in the nail blogger community who have put up similar post.
Talia Joy was a beautiful young lady who recently lost her battle with cancer.


There is so much I want to say about how Talia inspired me to be a better person, but I'm at a lost for words. God sent Talia to share her passion and love with the world, mission accomplished. Every time I start to type I tear up so here is my Mint Mani for Talia Joy:)



Here is a poem I found, not sure who it is the author is to give credit.

It's hard to know just what to say,
When one so young is taken away.
Far too soon she had to part,
Her memory forever engraved in our heart.

We only knew her for a short while,
But the life she led made us smile.
She was so beautiful and oh so rare,
Life as they say just isn't fair.

Those gone before her will watch her with care,
Till the day comes when we'll all join her there.

Know Talia Joy is watching from heaven above,
And with each ray of sunshine, she's sending her love.



Happy Polishing Everyone

Love,

~Anne~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!