Monday, July 22, 2013

My Weekend Manicure

Hi all I have finally made time to do stamping which I love to do but it's usually for the weekend. So I figured I'd so show you what I wore this past weekend. I started with Nina Ultra Pro"Punki Pink" that I bought after I wore something similar for a pedicure. I really like this color it's so bright and great for the summer time. 



I used the XL-A stamping plate from llarowe stamped with KleanColor Metallic Black.  I'm really looking forward to this coming weekend because I'm hoping to pull off a great manicure for my weekend I'm going to see The Wolverine...so I'm thinking a comic inspired manicure. Do you guys have any idea's for that? Do you ever do special manicures for your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!