Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Owl Nail Art

Hey everybody:) Today I have some super cute nail art .... Owls! I know that everybody and their grandma's have done these, but I wanted to wait until autumn rolled around to try this cute nail art:) I used a ton of Zoya polish for this, I wanted all the owls to be different colors so it really took a little bit of time to complete but I think they were worth it. Here are my pictures:)


























I just love these cute owls:) I think one would be great as an accent nail or just do your whole mani owls! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these owls, maybe which one is your favorite. Just wanted to share this last picture of how I really wore this mani ♥ .



Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~






8 comments:

  1. Really cute - would love if you could add a follow you via email widget...I so hate Bloglovin and I don't find any RSS reader that seems to work on all my devices...email is a sure thing however - I can always get there no matter what the device. I think a lot of folks are in the same boat there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ♥
      I'll talk to Pat about adding the email widget, thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! The pink one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!