Wednesday, October 23, 2013

13 Days of Halloween 2013 ... Day 5

Hey everybody :) Today for day 5 of the 13 days of Halloween I have a acetone washed mani. I was looking at some jeans with my daughter the other day and she was talking about really light colored jeans ... "like back in your day, Mom" and it hit me! Acetone washed nails with maybe a cool face or something and then my son said why not try a skull .... DUH! So that is what I have for y'all today an acetone washed out mani with a skull!






I think this is one of the creepiest manis I've ever created and I love it!!!! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!