Thursday, November 7, 2013

Birthday

Hi all today I have for you a look I wore over the weekend for a birthday get together for my niece. This is a born pretty purple holographic with a nude base coat because I didn't want put on to many coats and it seemed a little thin. So I grabbed a nude did one coats then two coats of the purple. Such a beautiful purple!


Of course since it was for her birthday I did multi color ballons with KleanColors.....the KC's look holographic also! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 
Thanks for checking out today's post! 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!