Monday, March 17, 2014

May the Road Rise to Meet You...

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone..I have a quick post for you today to show off what I'm wearing.



I haven't really done a water marble in awhile but I was very happy with the way this turned out. I did try to add Brooklyn (zoya) to the wm but she didn't show up that's why you can see the white base coat I used for this on my index and middle fingers (and that's why Brooklyn got added to the mix as dots). I am happy with the way it turned out :) and to end today's post one of my favorite Irish Blessings..

May the Road Rise to Meet You,
may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, stunning! I really do miss watermarbling and need to get back into it ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!