Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rainbows!

Hey Everybody, long time no see! Sorry I haven't been blogging, I was going through some me stuff and then had a medical issue I had to take care of. But if you follow me on instagram you know that I have tried to share my nail art and other photos, here is the link http://instagram.com/sspanne if you want to follow.
Today I have a beautiful water marble that I like to call Rainbows. I love doing water marbles and this one was a little hard to get just the way I wanted but when I got it, it was like BAM! Here is Rainbows:)




It's so pretty! Sorry about the clean up (I did a crappy job). But don't the colors just blend so perfectly! Anybody else been doing any water marbles lately? 
So I will be trying to do at least one mani a week, if I don't post on here it will be a picture on instagram. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and get back to doing something I love.

Happy Polishing Everybody:)
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!