Sunday, April 6, 2014

Headed to the Beach!

Hey everybody:) I wanted to share this weeks mani with you a little early cause I'm headed to the BEACH! I'm taking my daughter to visit my brother in South Carolina. I wanted to make sure my mani was as happy as I was to be headed to visit family and the beach! I had originally seen this mani on pinterest and just had to give it a go. So here is my mani I like to call "Headed to the Beach"!


OMG! I just can't get enough of this mani... it is perfect for vacation! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani! I'll be back next week with a new mani of the week, maybe something Easter related!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!