Monday, April 28, 2014

Neon Dot and Clean

Have everybody:) Today I have a really cool mani that I saw on a friends FB page and wanted to try it out. For my version of this mani I started off with a white base coat, after that dried I dotted neon colors (one at a time) and dipped a q-tip in acetone and cleaned it off. Here is a link to the short video.... LINK , shout out to stylish_mom for the inspiration! Here is my version I like to call "Neon Dot and Clean".




Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani! I did try this look with black but neon and black don't really mix to well when you are trying to take the color off :(

Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!